7.05.2009

Blog Shoutout: Heather Eats Almond Butter

Heather Eats Almond Butter is pretty much my new favourite blog.

This is possibly because it reminds me of my answer to possibly the most intimate question one can ask a person: If you could only eat one food forever, what would it be? The rules of this questions are as follows:
a. It must be a single food, not a combination food eg. pizza
2. The food can only be prepared in one way.
iii. The nutritional value of the food does not need to sustain you. This is a taste-centric fantasy.

My answer is, without hesitation, almond butter. It's not often that I read a blog in its entirety. The author has a great whole food, no sugar approach to eating that isn't carb heavy. I get so many meal ideas from her. The pictures are also inspiring and she manages to make oatmeal look beautiful, which I can tell you is quite a feat.

No comments: